- This league shall be know by the title of:
BLOOR STREET DART LEAGUE
hereinafter called the League.
- The objects of the League shall be:
I. to allow males and females to enjoy and participate in the sport of darts.
II. to play the game by starting and finishing on a double.
III. to play partners, doubles or pairs for every or each game of darts.
IV. to foster friendly feelings and secure honorable conduct from those within and outside of the League.
V. to promote good sportsmanship and behavior.
VI. to the promotion of the sport of darts by a suitable provision of trophies and prizes to those achieving suitable standing and recognition within the League.
VII. to CO-operate with other organizations, which have objects or interests similar in whole or in part to the objects of the League.
VIII. to carry on the activities and obligations of the League.
IX. to be democratic and nonsectarian.
- Its membership shall consist of members of dart teams which are or shall be received into the League and conform to the rules, regulations and by-laws thereof.
- The control and management of the affairs of the League shall be vested in a Board of Directors and/or Executive Board composed of members elected by the associated members as provided in the by-laws for the duration of their term of office.
- To achieve its stated objectives, the League shall undertake the following:
I. accept donations, gifts, legacies and bequests.
II. receive, hold and use all moneys and other assets subscribed to it or acquired in any way.
III. any other imbursments relevant to the purposes of the League.
- The League shall be carried on without the purposes of gain for its members and any profits or other accretions to the organization shall be used in promoting its purposes.
- The Directors and/or Executives of the League shall serve as such without remuneration, and no Director or Executive shall directly or indirectly receive any profit from his/her position as such; provided that a Director or Executive may be paid reasonable expenses incurred by him/her in the performance of their duties.
- The Constitution of the League shall not be amended except upon the dissolution of the League and upon the dissolution of the League and after payment of all debts and liabilities, its remaining assets shall be distributed or disposed of to charitable organizations.
- The Constitution, B-Laws or Rules of the League or Regulations of the Corporate Act (R.S.O.1980, c95) or any Statutes of Ontario and Canada pertaining to this League shall regulate it.